Purchased the DACEN cylinder printer, please strictly follow the cylinder printer operating guidelines, good operating habits can increase the service life of the cylinder printer.
One. Operating guidelines for cylindrical UV printers
1. When the cylinder printer print head is working, stop blocking the power supply.
2. The cylinder UV printer can be turned on only when the power supply of the cylindrical UV printer is normal and the data cable is connected to the computer.
3. Do not move, drag or turn off the printer's power while printing on the cylindrical UV printer.
4. In case the cylindrical UV printer generates heat, smoke, peculiar smell, abnormal sound, etc., please immediately block the power supply and contact the information personnel.
5. Do not put other items on the cylindrical UV printer. When the printer is not used for a long time, please unplug the power plug from the power socket.
6. Please do not disassemble, move or drag the cylindrical printer at will. If there is a problem, please contact the information staff.
7. Just in case, when there is a thunder nearby, pull out the power plug from the socket. If it is plugged in, the cylindrical printer may be damaged.
8. Do not touch the metal parts of the printing cable connector and the printing head. Do not touch the print head when the cylinder printer print head is working.
9. The print head of the cylinder printer is in a high temperature condition. Stop contact before the temperature drops. Prevent scalding and injury.
Two. Summary of cylinder UV printer manufacturer DACEN
In the operation and use of the cylindrical printer, if you master some good use skills, it will increase the service life of the cylindrical UV printer and avoid unnecessary cylindrical failures.