What should I do if the UV flatbed printer does print?
1. Check whether the machine authorization expires
2. Whether the printhead cable is plugged in normally
3. Observe whether there is ink on the surface of the nozzle
4. Check negative pressure
5. Check if the ink is expired
6. Finally confirm that the nozzle is damaged
UV printer manufacturer [Dacen UV printer] Summary
The above is the whole content of "UV flatbed printer does not print?", UV flatbed printer print head do not print will inevitably occur during the use of the equipment. There are many reasons why flatbed printing does not inkjet, for different There are different solutions to the situation. The above content hopes to help you.