Treatment method after the nozzle is slightly clogged
1. Conventional cleaning: Whenever the nozzle is found to be slightly clogged, press and stop without hesitation. After printing, use a manual ink pad or negative pressure to make the ink spray from the nozzle for nozzle cleaning, and finally use plastic to squeeze The pressure bottle sprays some cleaning liquid on the surface of the nozzle to wash off the residual ink.
2. Simple cleaning: use special cleaning liquid or alcohol to clean the nozzle, dredge the clogged or oblique spray nozzle; note that it is best to use the cleaning liquid cleaning function standard on the machine, if not, you can manually clean the injection through the syringe, The intensity should be controlled within 50KPA.
3. Moderate cleaning method: the second step of simple cleaning method is used to clean the spray head, and then the non-woven cloth with the cleaning liquid is attached to the surface of the spray head and placed for 12-24 hours.
4. Deep cleaning method: the second step of simple cleaning method is used to clean the nozzle, and the surface of the nozzle is also cleaned, and then the pump is slightly pumped back and repeated several times, until the cleaning liquid is injected, until all the spray holes are The spray is normal.
5. Severe clogging requires the nozzle to be disassembled and sent to the company for professional cleaning. The repair success rate of severe failures is only 40-50%