From the perspective of printing fineness, Epson's print head is the finest, followed by Toshiba, and Ricoh again. But Epson has the slowest printing speed, followed by Ricoh, and finally Toshiba. Toshiba print head print speed is twice that of Epson.
1. Printing accuracy: Epson 5 nozzle (ink dot 3.5pl)> Toshiba CE4 nozzle (ink dot 5pl)> Ricoh G5 nozzle (ink dot 7pl)
2. Life of nozzle: Toshiba GE4 nozzle (24-36 months)> Ricoh G5 nozzle (9-18 months)> Epson 5 nozzle (3-6 months).
3. Nozzle stability: Toshiba CE4 nozzle> Ricoh G5 nozzle> Epson 5 nozzle.
4. Printing speed: Toshiba CE4 nozzle> Ricoh G5 nozzle> Epson 5 nozzle.
5. Nozzle price: Ricoh 5th generation nozzle > Toshiba nozzle> Epson 5 nozzle