Photo phone case printer is also called UV inkjet printer, it can directly print photo on phone case, Whether it is character photos or landscape photos can be printed on phone case. Photo phone case printer equipped with TOSHIBA CE4M print head, the ink drop size is 5pl, with fast printing speed and good resolution. And it has anti-collision system, when the print head of photo phone case printer hit some objects, it will stop right away. So it can protect the print head. The price of photo phone case printer is affordable, you should take it earn money!
|DG-1510 Specification Explanation|
|Machine||UV FLATBED PRINTER|
|Print Head Quantity||4~10pcs|
|Machine Size||3348mm ×1925mm×1306mm|
|Print Head||TOSHIBA CE4M|
|Ink Type||UV ink|
|Print Speed||Draft mode:20m2/h|
|High resolution mode:10m2/h|
|Cleaning System||Auto positive pressure cleaning|
|Environment Requirement||Temperature:20~30℃ Humidity：40%~60%|
|Power Requirement||AC220 P2500|
|Curing System||Imported UV LED lamp/Mercury UV Lamp|
|RIP Softwarte||Ultra print, GMG,Photoprint|
|Substrate material||Wood,glass,aliminum,metal,marble,plastic,ceramic tile,PVC,ABS,PC,canvas,PU,bamboo,nonwoven fibre,stone,etc.|
|Certification||CE RoHS SGS|
|Package size||3700*2200*1600 mm|
|Machine weight after packing||1100KG|
1.How do I maintain the print head when I first use the photo phone case printer?
(1)Before the UV printer start to undertake the production business, with 1 ~ 2 days to print patterns as many as possible, the pattern contains six color plus two white, and both sides of the pattern must be added color lump of C, M, Y, K, LC , LM, W to ensure that the eight heads of the UV printer are always in the inkjet state, you can make the print head to a good condition.
(2) When the printer is printing, adjust the height of the head at a distance of 5mm from the material, so as to avoid scratching the head of the UV printer while avoiding light exposure.
2.How to maintain the UV printer’s print head in daily use?
(1)Turn off the power to the device.
(2)Pour the cleaning fluid into the moisturizing ink stack to keep it moist.
(3)Move the head carriage back to the right stack and tighten the nozzle with the ink stack alignment.
(4) Reduce the height of the print head, so that it keeps the gap with the ink level, trying to maintain a state like this.
3.How to maintain the UV printer’s print head after plugging the print head?
(1) Press the pause key to pause the device and press the reset button to move the head carriage to the origin.
(2) Keep the device power on, press the ink button to see if the ink dripping from the print head is a coherent water.
(3) Use the non-woven fabric to remove the residual ink from the surface of the print head.
(4) Print the test strip, if the lines are coherent and normal, you can start the subsequent printing.