One：The cause of odor in UV flat printer ink
The UV flatbed printer ink product itself contains a little odor and will produce some odor after curing, or chemically react with the substrate itself to produce peculiar smell.
2. UV flatbed printer LED ultraviolet light curing lamp will produce a slight ozone when irradiated, this smell is relatively light, and the amount is small, generally not smelled.
3. Substrates of different materials are affected by the environment, and related chemicals will be decomposed to produce a pungent odor. This taste is relatively light, and the amount is small, and it is generally not smelled.
4. According to the requirements of their own products, some users will add some auxiliary materials such as auxiliary materials to the actual printing of UV flatbed printers, which may cause pungent odors.
Two：How to deal with the odor of UV flatbed printer ink?
1. Replace the UV ink required by the UV printer, using environmentally friendly green ink, which does not contain VOC and other chemical substances.
2. Add deodorant and other ingredients to the UV printer ink. This should be done under the guidance of the manufacturer to avoid clogging the nozzle and ink path.
3. The pattern printed with UV printer ink needs to be placed in a ventilated place for more than 12 hours to remove the peculiar smell.
Three, UV flatbed printer manufacturer Dacheng Guangchi summary
The above is the whole content of "How to deal with the odor of UV flatbed printer ink?", UV flatbed printer will produce some odor in actual printing, the worse the ink, the stronger the smell. It is worth noting that the odor itself will evaporate very quickly and will not stay on the surface of the substrate for a long time. The operator only needs to keep a distance of more than 2 meters from the printing platform of the UV flatbed printer, which can generally avoid ink odor Stimulus.