How to clean the Epson nozzle of A3 UV printer?
UV printer, A3 printer, UV printer manufacturer
How to clean the Epson nozzle of A3 UV printer? The A3 printer is widely loved by major manufacturers because of its low price. This article will talk about the cleaning method of the nozzle of the A3 printer.
1. How to clean the Epson nozzle of A3 UV printer?
1. Automatic cleaning: The automatic cleaning of the Epson nozzle of the UV flatbed printer is to use the cleaning software of the machine itself to control the trolley to automatically align the waste ink port and automatically clean the nozzle. In this method, the inkjet volume is set at a fixed value of 50ml/time or higher. Although it saves time and effort, it consumes more ink. It is several times more than semi-automatic cleaning ink. Nothing at a time, but it will increase over time. The cost of consumables.
2. Semi-automatic cleaning: The semi-automatic cleaning of the Epson nozzle of the UV flatbed printer means that the trolley is automatically aligned with the ink stack. The operator only needs to control the syringe to draw ink, and only consumes 5 to 10 ml of ink. This method saves ink and time and effort, and will not cause unclean cleaning due to improper alignment.
3. Manual cleaning: As the name implies, the operator cleans the nozzle by himself. Use the syringe to quickly and seamlessly align the clogged nozzles of the nozzles, and pull the syringes until the nozzles emit ink smoothly. This method is relatively time-consuming, and it is difficult to control the amount of ink drawn if the operation technology is not level. If the alignment is not correct, it will cause the cleaning to be unclean, so it is not recommended for new people.
2. Summary of UV printer manufacturer Dacen
The above is the whole content of "How to clean the Epson nozzle of A3 UV printer?", UV flatbed printer cleans the nozzle to keep the internal channel of the nozzle smooth and ensure the printing quality. Common Epson nozzle cleaning methods include manual cleaning, semi-automatic cleaning, and automatic cleaning. The content of this article hopes to help you.